Monday, May 18, 2009

most of the time thoughts create reality

I think a lot of the time we all could be a lit happier if we didn't convince ourselves to feel like shit all the time. I think things and our lives are a lot better than we make them out to be. we're trained to see the bad things and glorify all the bad things, but we never even seem to notice the blessings and miracles we ignore most of the time. as is said.

" If love is in our hearts, every thought, word, and deed can bring about a miracle." Thich Nhat Hanh

Most of the day we listen to people who talk about how much they hate themselves and their lives and i think its a mandated norm to play the role of 'everything sucks' or at least feed into it or be like 'man that sucks'

Look at your life. Is it as bad as most people convince themselves to believe.
The media has programmed us all to hate ourselves and our lives, and to be weak and powerless and most of us play into that vibe. It's sad, but we dont have to accept that role.

I think my life is going well, i don't have any money, i don't have a car, i dont really even have anyone in my life who really cares about me, but i'm not complaining. I'm not bitching, I'm not whining. I'm not complaining about how much the air sucks and how much shit is in the sewer. I'm grateful for what little i do have. My soul is in tact, My spirit is in tact, My mind isn't exhaulted over my spirit, i have a heart, I'm connected. I'm free, i get to breathe the air and feel the cold wind against my skin as i ride my bike. i have a house and a phone to talk to my friends. I know enough to help people see. I know i can heal people. I have no reason to feel bad, unless i create it.

I think all of our lives could be better if we didn't delude ourselves into viewing everything happening in the world as good or bad. I say let the bad things happen to the world, to me, and i'll still view them as a blessing. word

No comments:

Post a Comment